Sunday, July 1, 2007

Saturday Outing!

Last Friday, Yee Pinn came to visit me.Yeah!He told me he got his first gaji already.So he said he want to chia me makan.So on Saturday afternoon,we went to Nandos, 1 utama.I ordered 1/4 chicken, extra hot peri peri as i cant finish the half chicken and mineral water.While Pinn ordered 1/4 chicken,hot peri peri with rice and a cup of orange juice.Hehe,below are some random pictures i took on that day...







Look at the bottle carefully...Look what's written on it....so cute




Pinn observing the menu seriously on what to eat...


Me!


Pinn covering his mouth,dont know y...


Pinn's meal


Mine.Nice...extra hot is nice...


And and....i bought this little bag to put my handphones...




And see...i can put 2 handphones in it.



























































No comments: